Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why is is acceptable to gratuitously call conservatives racists?

.
.
Watch this latest video of Janean Gerofalo if you have a strong stomach. Garofalo: Tea Party Protesters 'Functionally Retarded Adults'; Says 'I Want My Country Back' Code for 'I Want My White Guy Back'


I believe that the people who rioted after Rodney King's trial were racists. Why didn't I hear them being called racist?

I believe that people who wanted O.J. Simpson acquitted even though they thought he was guilty were racists. Why didn't I hear them being called racist?

I think that 92 percent of black voters who voted for Obama because he is black are racists. Why don't I hear them being called racist.

I believe that President Obama is racist for linking the Gates-Crowley affair to racial profiling was racist. Why is the only man who speaks this truth, Glenn Beck, being boycotted for speaking his mind?

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is making judgments based solely because of one's race.

No comments:

Post a Comment